- Como, 1962
Degree in Law from the University of Milan in 1987
Member of the Bar Association of Como since 1990
Admitted to the Supreme Court since 2003
Main Practice areas:
- Legal Consultancy/Advice and assistance for domestic and foreign Companies, with particular attention on inter-generational transfer of Companies
- Preparing and drafting of commercial and corporate contracts on a national and international level.
- New Technologies Law
- Banking and Finance
- Assistance in arbitration and rulings in the banking, corporate and commercial sectors
- Consultancy in international matters and private international law
- Assistance in domestic and foreign arbitrations/arbitral controversies/litigations
Speaks German, English and French.
A member of the Board of A.I.G.L.I. (Associazione internazionale giuristi di lingua italiana).